Jan 23, 2013

Wednesday Randomness

A few random thoughts...

The computer is back up and working.  Hooray for that!

Duck Dynasty is a new favorite show in our house.

Cannon and Chris are enjoying their evening time together playing with trucks, trailers and boats.

Colson is an awesome eater.  Cannon says yuck before he even tastes the food.  (sigh...)

So far, I'm keeping up on Project Life...only three weeks in!  I'm working on being more creative.

My students like to volunteer to walk Cannon down to his class in the morning.

I need to read more books at 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade level so I am able to discuss books with kids and make suggestions.  It's on my to do list and will be, well...for a long time.  I have a lot of books to catch up on!

Chris has been swamped at work with everything that he does.  Everybody needs him at the same time.  Everybody wants something done.  Meetings. Job site visits.

Crock pot dinners are so wonderful.

I already dislike making lunches every day for the kids and myself.

Colson is a dancing fool.

The fart machine from our house has been found and made it's way to school.  We've enjoyed some good laughs and the girls in class are the ones who are having the most fun with it!

Cannon and Colson love to look at and have books read to them.  I am so glad this is a routine that we have instilled and have set the foundation for life long reading enjoyment.

I've been staying up way too late at night!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment