Feb 23, 2014

Today

Today I could have slept in but my internal alarm clock went off at 5:55 am.  Boo.
Today the boys slept in until nearly 7:30 am.
Today Chris was up and gone by 7:10 am to meet Sebastian for a work day at Sebastian's store.
Today the sheets got washed on our bed.
Today the boys built cars together before breakfast.
Today we all ate something different for breakfast.
Today I dropped off a number of books at the library.
Today we went for a quick shopping trip to Grocery Outlet.
Today the boys had a play date at Heather's house.
Today I spent an hour and a half at school for a meeting.
Today the boys used Cannon's book it pizza coupons and each received a free pizza.
Today Cannon got soaked outside trying to drive the RC boat in the huge puddle in the backyard.
Today Colson took a two hour nap.
Today I watched the Olympics while working out.
Today Cannon worked on his homework and almost has it done.
Today both boys are playing on the website abcya.com.
Today I tried to clean, but didn't have much drive to complete too much.
Today I paid bills.
Today I worked on school stuff.
Today the boys watched Team Umizoomi.
Today the boys fought over the computer.
Today we had leftovers for dinner.
Today Cannon drew pictures from his drawing book.
Today Colson loved playing with trucks.
Today I loaded a bag for the Goodwill.
Today it was cold and rainy.
Today I put away a lot of laundry that had been sitting for days.
Today I watched a great basketball game between Duke and  Syracuse.  (Duke won.)
Today Chris got home late and was exhausted from helping Sebastian at the store all day.
Today I surfed Pinterest and Teachers Pay Teachers.
Today we sat and watched motorcross racing.
Today I tried to fall asleep on the couch.
Today I forgot to post this blog....so it will go up a day late!
Today was a busy, but good day.

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment