Apr 25, 2014

A Few Miscellaneous Photos

This evening I was going through photos trying to catch up on Project Life and found some cute ones that I didn't end up using.  Here are a few:


A little blurry, but still cute.  I snapped this at a stop light on the way to school to send to Chris when he was out of town. 

Another sweet one of Cannon mixing up muffin mix.  He does LOVE to help and enjoys cooking.


One Saturday I came out to find DC sleeping on my car.  I had arrived home not too long before this, so it must have been warm! 

Colson asked to ride his red quad again.  He was apprehensive and it took a bit of practice, but he was eventually riding it around the yard on his own.   

I snapped this cute picture of Colson on Easter morning. Love.

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment