Sep 7, 2014

Today

Today, I took zero pictures.  I meant to.  I remember thinking to grab my phone.  But I never did.

We had a productive day and got a lot accomplished.  As always, there is more to be done.  But night is here and we must stop!

I was able to run some errands....make a return, drop off bags at the Goodwill, buy a few plants for the front yard, etc.

Chris continued on with the garage cleaning after more than a month "off".  He cleaned OUT a lot of things and cleaned UP a lot of things.  Then he was able to primer and paint the rest of the walls and ceiling.

I started the process of moving Colson out of his bedroom and into Cannon's.  For now, his bed is still in his room and I think we will keep it there for now.  They are such different sleepers.  But I got a good start on moving books and some clothes.

Cannon and Colson loved riding their bikes all around the neighborhood.  The weather was beautiful and they spent most of the day outside.

Chris also put up the hooks and benches in the garage so the boys now have a "mud room" where they can stash their backpacks and take off their shoes.  I love it.  It looks great.  I just need a rug.

We watched Jaxon for a short time this afternoon for Dan and Claire.  Jaxon's parents, Alan and Ari, are coming back from Hawaii tonight and Dan and Claire dropped off their car at the airport.  Jaxon enjoyed played with a little bit of everything.

I washed the sheets and they are STILL not back on the bed.  However it will feel good to sleep in fresh sheets tonight!

The boys were tired and were asleep before 8 pm tonight.

Great day!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment