Oct 10, 2015

Saturday

What a busy Saturday!  But it was a good busy.

We got to sleep in!  Hooray!
Pancakes for breakfast...and ham and eggs for Colson and I.  (Colson's request!)
Cannon had a soccer game in Puyallup.
I made salsa from the tomatoes Ms. Penny gave me.
Chris and the boys went recycle steel.
I went grocery shopping for the week.
Watched football all day long.  The Cougars beat Oregon!
Did chores.
Put out a tiny bit of Fall decor.
We listened to it pour rain.  Storming!
Chris worked on Cannon's motorcycle.
The boys played with trucks and watched a bit of TV.
Cannon did half of his homework.
I cut and baked a squash.  So good!
Chris brought home pizza for dinner.  Quick and easy!
Cannon and I made a small fleece blanket.
Ironing.  Laundry.
A bit of school work for me.
Cannon read his library book.
Colson took a long bath.
Chris and I watched The Blacklist that we had recorded.
Relaxed and read a bit.

Cannon drove the forklift, loading up some of the steel.

The boys all relaxing after getting home.  DC is snuggled up with them too!

The squash wasn't as hard to cut and peel as I thought it would be.  It was still time consuming, but so good.  I ate my share and more!

Cannon cutting the corners out of the "tie" blanket we made.  It didn't turn out too bad for our first one.  Cannon asked to make a blanket a couple of days ago and so with Brenda's left over fleece and her supplies, we made that happen!

A good Saturday.
Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment