Jan 30, 2016

Everyday Pictures

The days continue on and I find there are more and more days between blog posts.  Busy, but not really any busier than normal.  I think I am just prioritizing differently.  I am keeping up weekly on my Project Life album so I feel I am constantly writing about what we are doing.  However that is mostly for our home scrapbooks.  I think I need to figure out how to upload those to the blog since they are very similar.  Hmmmm???!!!

Anyway, here are some everyday photos from the last couple of weeks.  These don't show the "BIG" things that happen, but the everyday, little moments that are always occurring.

Playing at the YMCA.  The boys enjoy playing at the kids area.  Cannon can stay there by himself. He makes friends easily and enjoys joining in on whatever is going on.  Colson likes to play on the big toy with the slide.


A trip to Menchie's for lunch.  Love this pictures.  Colson's smile is great and look at Cannon's missing two front teeth!

Colson at his tumbling class.  He listens well (is one of the only ones who does) and loves to tumble!

Cannon working on his creation:  A double stack egg holder.  He borrowed Brenda's glue gun and added more parts to make it stronger and more stable.  

A surprise package arrived for the boys from Grandma and Grandpa Anderson!  The boys are each reading their cards.  We are still eating on the chicklets!

I found this Hershey's Kiss in Cannon's lunchbox and went to give it to him to eat.  He told me that he got it from his teacher and he saved it for me.  Awwww!  xoxoxoxox

Cannon's been into making breakfast for us in the morning.  He made waffles one morning and pancakes the next day.

It is time to vote for our school bond.  We are supporting the Sumner School District by voting. White River has a bond out, too and if passed, will totally renovate the middle school and Elk Ridge Elementary, as well as upgrade the rest of the elementary schools and put a covered grandstand in at the high school.

The library is one of my favorite places!  I love going and searching for great books. The choices are endless.

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment