Nov 5, 2016

Halloween

Happy Halloween!

Yep, we took the boys trick-or-treating this year around the neighborhood.  I'm pretty sure Colson has never trick-or-treated to houses before and Cannon went once.
No, we aren't bad parents!  We attend Mt. Meadow's Autumfest the Friday before Halloween every year.  The boys trick-or-treat around the school to classrooms.  So we've never felt the need to go out on Halloween and the boys haven't really wanted to.

Until this year.  Colson was the one that asked to go.  Cannon was wishy-washy.  He didn't care either way.  So the boys put on their costumes again and out we went.  We drove up to the large development up on the hill.  Together the boys walked up to the neighborhood houses, knocked on the door and said, "Trick-or-Treat!"  I have to admit it was kind of fun watching them.  It made me remember how exciting it was for me to trick-or-treat when I was younger.  I also remember how fun it was to answer the door and hand out candy!  Cannon and Colson had a good time and got a ton of candy!  They didn't last long, though.  We were back home within an hour.


Good times!
Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment