Jul 16, 2018

Hello Again!

It has been an awfully long time since I have posted on our blog.  Life is always busy and a bit crazy, but it got even busier and a little crazier, too over the last couple of years, so the Blog had to put to the side.  I was okay with that.  I still keep up with weekly memory keeping digitally and print a scrapbook each year. 

However, I really missed having a place to put ALL of the photos from a certain event and be able to tell the story behind them.  So I thought I would start up again, sharing some of the photos of everyday life. 

I'm wavering between going back and filling in some of the events from 2017 and 2018 that I've missed recording, but I think that would take forever.  I still may hit some of the highlights.  We shall see. 

For now, a couple of every day photos from this summer to get this blog going again!

Colson after a quick hair cut.  He wanted it long on the top and shorter on the sides.  That's what he got and he is all smiles. 

We took a quick trip to Schultz Farms for some raspberries.  The boys liked petting the goats.  

Quinn loves to balance on anything and everything. 

Playing math games together.  Colson is learning a little bit about 4th grade math!

Harley loves being out at the property. She is just like the boys...enjoys the dirt and comes home filthy! 

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment