Mar 2, 2013

Hello Random Photos

AC and DC have been a fun addition to our house.  They are playful and hilarious to watch.  They are also snugly and loving. 

Packing lunches every day.  NOT my favorite thing to do.  


My wonderful 4th graders with their lips or mustaches "on"...a Valentine gift from Chelan to everyone.  This isn't a great picture but I'll be glad I kept it in years to come.  Love!

Looking through Cannon's Friday Folder is something I look forward to each week.  It's the first thing I do when I get home on Friday afternoon!  


Cannon helping Chris put the motor back into the Chevelle.


Cannon likes Brain Quest's and enjoys looking at them before bedtime.  

 
Joking.  Laughter.  Being silly.  Cannon with underwear on his head!


Getting a picture of Colson isn't always easy.  He is a moving target and often puts his hands up in front of the camera.  This is a typical picture!  
 
Enjoying every moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment