Mar 21, 2013

Slowly But Surely

So much to do.
My ADHD self has a hard time sitting and finishing a project.  I am constantly moving from one thing to another without finishing anything.  However, that is sometimes how I work best.

I actually am felling a little bit of accomplishment with all of my half completed projects.

Grading assessments.  They always seem to come at once. 

Okay, this one is not really even half complete.  
I have over 10 magazines I haven't even opened. Boooo!


Working on Colson's birthday pages for his Birthday Album.


Report cards.  Takes FOREVER!


Project Life.  I moved it downstairs so I could work
on one piece at a time.  LOVE the process and the
outcome so far!

I'm trying to embrace what life is throwing at me right now.
It is what it is!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment