Aug 28, 2013

Ice Cream Social

Tonight was the annual Ice Cream Social at school where we get to meet all of our new students and Cannon gets to meet his new teacher!

Cannon was nervous this morning.  Nervous for the unknown.  But after meeting Mrs. Webster and spending some time in his room, his nervousness has turned to excitement for the new school year!  Cannon found his cubby, found his seat and saw some friends from last year!

I met 23 of my 25 students today and it's going to be a fabulous year!  I'm excited to have many students I taught in first grade!  I can't wait until Tuesday.

Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Anderson for being here to stay with Cannon after I had to leave to go back to my room.  They hung out in the classroom, got some ice cream, played on the playground and finally made it back to my room.  Thank goodness for them!

Great afternoon!

Cannon hanging out in his new classroom!

A bit blurry, but it's all we got for now....Cannon, Mrs. Webster and Colson!

Cannon showing off his skills on the rings!

Grandpa helping Cannon across the bars. 

Having ice cream in the gym.

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment