Oct 20, 2013

A Few Miscellaneous Shots

Here are a few miscellaneous shots from the first part of October.

Watching a DVD in the car.  The boys often like to watch
a show or movie as we are traveling.  We watch a lot
of non-fiction and I know way more than I should about
loaders, trucks and trains!

I find art supplies all over the place.  This was Colson's 
work one day.  

A picture of Colson while we were at the pumpkin patch.

Cannon, looking kind of annoyed that I am taking
his picture!

Washing the car on a beautiful, fall, October day. 

Cannon working on his motorcycle.  I have a feeling
there will be a lot of these kinds of pictures in the future.

Grading.  Booooo.  The worst part of the job.  
Hours and hours. 

Watching the Seahawks play on Thursday night football.
They beat Arizona and are 6-1 so far.

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment