Oct 9, 2013

What's Going On

Here's a bit about what's happening in our lives lately...

1.  Colson has been waking up anywhere from 6:00-6:20 am. So he's been hanging out with me in the morning as I get ready.  He sometimes likes to sit with me as I put on my makeup.  Other times, he'll play with his trucks and trailers.  This morning, he build large buildings out of blocks to make a city.

2.  Cannon's class earned 25 points for good behavior so they had a pajama day to celebrate.  It was also silly sock day (for 's' week).  So yesterday Cannon wore his pajamas to school with silly socks over the top of them.  He looked pretty silly!  But he was comfy and enjoyed the day of learning in his pajamas!



3.  We got new counter tops today.  They look really good and it was nice to say goodbye to the cheap laminate that was there.  The back splash still needs to go up and that will really finish things off nicely.

4.  Colson loves going to Jessica's and playing with Matthew, the other boy she watches.  Cannon loves Matthew and they get along so well.  I'm happy that Colson is learning to share with someone else, and be kind, patient & caring.

5.  It is the start of many long meetings for me.  Monday I was at school until 7:30.  Tuesday, we had a long staff meeting after school.  Every Wednesday is a planning meeting with my team.  I also started the morning with a meeting, too.  I have extra long staff meetings coming up next week, plus an RTI meeting the following week.  Too. Many. Meetings.

6.  The weather has been crazy around here.  We had two days of torrential rain, thunder and lightening.  Then today the sun was out and it was a beautiful fall day.  Tomorrow, they are calling for rain again.  Oh, the Pacific Northwest!  

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment