Nov 16, 2013

Date Night With A 6 Year Old

Time alone with just one child is very special.
A focused time together...with no other things pulling me or my mind away.

Friday night Cannon and I went to Family Night at church.  He had a blast with all of the other kids listening to the band (as did I!)  We both laughed at the games they played and cheered for everyone.  We listened intently to a short sermon and then enjoyed a yummy chocolate chip cookie.


After church we headed up to pick up a few things at Walmart and Cannon helped pick out a gift for a birthday party we went to today.  It was fun to watch him try and decide what to buy...I think he was more interested in what he wanted, however!

Finally, we ended up at Menchies, the frozen yogurt place in Bonney Lake.  They had their $5 yogurt special going on. We each filled our cup with more than we really needed!  Cannon ate his on the way home since it was so late and I shared mine with Chris when we got home.



I had so much fun hanging out with Cannon, watching him worship, interact with others, laugh, talk, etc.  I loved talking to him just one on one and enjoyed our time together.

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment