Nov 7, 2013

Keeping Busy

Colson is pretty strong willed.  (I wonder where he got that trait from!)

When he has set his mind on something, there's no changing it.  And if it's something that he shouldn't be doing, then get ready for a bit battle....screaming and yelling and throwing (yes, throwing!)

On this particular day, I knew it wasn't worth the battle that would ensue if I pushed it.  I chose wisely.  I needed to get dinner going and I would be way easier without a screaming child.

So I let Colson play with the sugar canister.  And a big bowl.  And a spoon.  And a small Tupperware bowl.



And I held my breath.

I got dinner finished and I only had to clean up a small bit of sugar on the counter.  (a big sigh of relief!)

Score one for mommy!

Enjoying every moment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment