Oct 19, 2014

A Few Things

Here are a few stories to go with some pictures from earlier this month:

Colson likes to look through photos on my phone and sometimes he gets into the picture taking mood. I found about 20 different photos on my phone that he took one evening.  Some of his blanket, of the floor, of my foot, of the desk... Here is one of Cannon and Chris.  They were reading before bedtime.


Colson very rarely wants me to take pictures of him.  He usually turns away. Actually, both boys do. I think they feel like they've had their picture taken enough!  This time however, Colson asked me to take pictures of him.  I was able to snap a few with a great smile!


At times I read to both boys together, especially when I am putting the kids to bed by myself.  On this night, Cannon did some of the reading to Colson.  They snuggled up under their blankets and enjoyed a few books!  Perfect!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment