Nov 22, 2014

Entertaining Colson

Once or sometimes twice a week, Colson is with me after school.  He is old enough now that he isn't a distraction and I can continue to get my work done.  However, at times he does need a bit of entertaining.  When the toy box in my room isn't interesting enough and coloring on the big paper with markers isn't exciting, he often is by my side.  When I am meeting with my team, I hand him my phone.  Colson loves to look through pictures or play the Disney CARS game. Often, he takes pictures and it's pretty funny what I find on my phone.  I know this isn't new to anyone with kids! We all laugh at some of the pictures we find after the fact.  Pictures of furniture, clothes, themselves....some blurry, some up close, some silly.

This past week I found some pictures that Colson took while he was hanging out with us at school.  I did delete the blurry ones, just because that is a habit.  But thinking back, I should have kept them, too!

Here are a few Colson shots:





Funny what his eyes see...and three of the photos have his fingers in them!

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment