Dec 13, 2014

The Simple Life

I've written about this before but it's worth noting again...

As I reflect on the busyness of this time of year, I'm so very thankful for the simple things.
It's these "things" that make us happy.
These simple times....moments....activities....are what we remember.
It's who were are as a family.
They are calming and bring us back to what's really important.
These times are what we are thankful for each night as we are counting our blessings.

Cannon and Chris reading his library book.  It was a HUGE book 
about how things work.  They were reading about how an engine works.

Colson asked for a veggie tray.  How can you say no to that!?
He climbed on the counter and ate off the plate as I was 
making it!  He must have been hungry!

Cannon doesn't like his picture taken.  So when I can get him to 
stop and pose for an impromptu picture, I am a happy camper!  

Hanging out together on the living room floor.  Colson likes to 
scroll through the photos on our phones...and so do we!  
Cannon playing the tablet.  

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment