Dec 1, 2014

The Weekend Lens

Great weekend.  It was wonderful to have a couple of extra days off.  The boys loved sleeping in....and they both did every day!  Even Colson.  I loved having the extra days to relax, catch up on things, and take some breathing time before going back to  work for three, crazy, busy weeks before the holidays.

Here are a few pictures from this weekend:

A little blurry, but I love how Cannon is cuddled up on the couch with a book.  
We are reading the Little House on the Prairie series.  He loves it. 

I'm starting to wrap gifts.  These are for my parent helpers.  I 
love all of the holiday colors and wrap.  It just makes me smile!

We even got a little bit of snow this weekend!  It was sure pretty when
it was coming down.  It was just a dusting in our area, but other 
places had an inch or two.  

Coloson and I had a little time out just the two of us. Of course, 
we went to frozen yogurt for a yummy treat!  

I found this picture on my phone. Colson took it of himself!  

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment