Jan 30, 2015

Seahawks Pep Rally

Today was Blue Friday!  And this wasn't just any Blue Friday...it was the Friday before the Superbowl!!  The Seahawks play the New England Patriots on Sunday.  We are headed to back-to-back Superbowls!

At school almost every kid was wearing Seahawk gear.  It was great.  We had an awesome pep rally at the end of the day where the kids did some chants, watched some short videos and sang some Seahawk songs.  Fun times and a great memory for all!  Many parents attended and were just as wild and crazy as the kids!

My crazy class.  (Notice my one Patriots fan...number 12!)  

Again, my wild class ready for the Pep Rally.

Cannon with his buddies.  

The back half of the gym. 

Me with a few of my students. 

Cannon and I....and Cannon's friend. 

What a great way to end our week.  Here's to a good game on Sunday and hopefully a Seahawk win!

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment