Feb 4, 2015

Friday Night Fun for Cannon!

Cannon enjoyed watching Colson during his gymnastics class and new this place had an open gym on Friday nights.  He talked me into taking him last Friday night.  Cannon is usually a home body and doesn't ask to do much, so I took him, even though I really wanted to stay home.  (Don't tell him that!)  

Cannon loved every minute of the hour and a half!  He quickly made some friends and played on every piece of equipment he was able to.  He ran and jumped and laughed.  It was great to watch him have a good time.  I was proud of him for doing something new, where he was unsure of the situation and where he didn't know anyone.  That is huge for Cannon!  He's asking to go back again!  





Afterwards, I took Cannon to Menchie's for some frozen yogurt. It was after 9pm so it only cost $5 for as much as you could put in your cup.  Cannon ate all of his and part of mine!  I think he worked up a pretty big appetite!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment