Jun 11, 2015

A Few Random Photos

I have been not very good about recording the 'everyday' memories that occur in our lives lately.  I have allowed the busyness of the year to take over the little things....and sometimes it's the little things that mean the most.  Not that the big events aren't important.  But life is mostly full of those little things.  

So here are some of those little things...

Colson sporting his Husky shirt and hat.  Out of the blue, he put his hat on...first backwards...and wanted me to take a picture of him.  Then he turned his hat around and asked me to take another picture.  So. Darn. Cute. 

Mandy and I wore the same dress to school today.  And NOT on purpose!  I almost wore my blue jean jacket, but changed at the last minute to white.  Love this picture!

With T-Ball, we've been spending a lot of time eating out, which is not my favorite thing.  I enjoy going home after work and eating dinner together.  A dinner out every once in awhile is nice, but when you are forced to eat out a couple times a week, it's not that great!
Tonight, however, we went to Mazatlan and enjoyed a pretty good dinner together as a family!

Busy, full days mean tired kids.  Colson is often very tired by the time we get home...or even before we get home!  Here he is, zonked out on the way home from Cannon's game.  On game days, we leave the house about 7:20 am and don't get home until just before 8 pm.  LONG days!

Enjoying every moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment