Jun 12, 2015

Hello and Goodbye to T-Ball

Our first T-ball season has come and gone.
Cannon did not want to sign up, but I signed him up anyway.  Cannon does not like the unknown.  He gets nervous at things that he is unsure of.

But I am glad I followed my gut and signed him up.  I think Cannon would say the same!


He had a great season, made some new friends and learned a lot.  His confidence grew as he learned new skills and got better through practice.  We are so proud of how much he improved throughout the season.  The team all improved, too.  It was amazing to watch them during the last game, fielding ground balls, catching the ball and getting some outs!  They also hit the ball well and ran the bases great!  It was fun to watch!


This was a great experience for all!  We are so happy Cannon loved it.

Cannon with Coach Larry


Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment