Nov 3, 2015

Celebrating Cannon!


October 26th was Cannon's 'real' birthday.  We celebrated all weekend long, but we have to celebrate on the actual day, too!

We started out with a birthday breakfast.  A candle in the waffle and "Happy Birthday" sung to him!  

Ms. Bauer, my teaching partner, bought Cannon balloons and some yummy candy!  Cannon was so excited to have balloons at school!  

I'll never tire of taking pictures with my kids, especially on their birthday!  

Cannon was the guest of honor as we celebrated his birthday in his classroom.  The kids asked him questions and then sang Happy Birthday to him.  Then Cannon handed out the mini cupcakes he brought in to share.  

I still can't believe that Cannon is 8 years old!  I'm so very proud of him!

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment