Nov 12, 2015

Daily Life

I'm trying to do a better job capturing daily life.  Still need to work on it.  Maybe this post will remind me to take those pictures that I wouldn't normally think to take.  We always capture the funny things or the special moments.  But most of our days are consumed with the normal, daily routines.  It's important to remember that, too!

Here are a few photos from our daily life.

When Colson asks to play Candyland, the answer is always yes!  

We are winding down with the soccer season.  The boys won their game last week.  It rained off and on but we mostly stayed dry!  Only one more game to go.  



Colson is a great student at school and at church!  He enjoys going to his class on Sunday's and I snapped this picture of his group as I was going to pick him up.  They are all eating snack and watching a little Veggie Tales...waiting to be picked up by parents.  

Colson is an EARLY riser and he often comes downstairs and snuggles on the couch.  I am usually up, too and we hang out together.  If you look closely, you can see DC's head right in the middle of the orange blanket...on top.  I see his whiskers and a tiny bit of white.

Noelle (my teaching partner) brought Cannon and Colson a cakepop as a surprise one morning this week!  They had huge smiles on their faces!  

Colson playing around in my room before school.  Cannon took this picture of him!  

Working out, which is a nightly routine for me.  Trying to eat better, too.  Some days I'm good. Some days I'm not. It's a constant battle. 

Cannon got a cool nerf gun for his birthday that they had to put build.  Colson really wanted to shoot it and Chris and Cannon are giving him some help.  

(Notice the skeleton pajamas, which were a Halloween costume for two years in a row and are still being used as jammies!)  

Enjoying every moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment