Feb 6, 2017

A Night Out

Life goes by fast.  I hate to admit that, but sometimes I can't believe that the week has come and gone.

This week, Chris and I took some time to ourselves to recharge, spend time together and do something fun!  I bought tickets for us to see STOMP at the Pantages Theater in Tacoma.  We made a night of it, going to dinner at Black Angus first.  We enjoyed a long, yummy dinner, with appetizer, soup and salad, and then a main course AND dessert!  We brought home the dessert and half of our meal.  But it was nice to eat out and we both had some yummy food!  Chris had a steak, of course! And I had the salmon, of course!

The Pantages Theater is a beautiful, old theater and we loved looking at the craftsmanship while waiting to go to our seats.



And the show....It was just AMAZING!  It was the best show we have seen and I would totally go back again if I had the chance!  We were entertained the entire time.  It was choreographed amazingly and the percussion that was created with such a variety of objects was unbelievable!  It was also very funny, which I didn't expect.  



What an amazing night! We had the best time.

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment