Feb 6, 2017

Random Thoughts About Random Shots

Colson joined me at the YMCA while I took a quick class Friday afternoon.  He drew some great pictures on his white board.  I love this kid!  

Cannon has been wearing his new activity meter almost daily.  This has been his best day yet!  It was a Friday and he went to Fitness Friday in the morning before school, had PE during school and then had soccer camp in the evening.

A nice, hot chocolate was just what I needed on this Saturday as I was running errands on a very cold day!

I know I have taken a picture like this before after going to the library, but I just love the fact that I can come home with a bag full of books to read and enjoy FOR FREE!  The library is the best!

A puzzle that Colson finished on his own one day.  On this particular day, he completed three puzzles!

Cannon helping Chris work on the new (but VERY old) dump truck.  Like father, like son!

My class helped their Kindergarten buddies with this snowman marshmallow project.  It was simple and the marshmallows made it so fun!  Colson loves his creation!

Another puzzle we were working on.  This one was 500+ pieces and was a picture of Safeco Field. This one took a few days to complete!

My little one helping make peanut butter cookies.  He helped open, pour, mix.  His favorite part was smashing the dough with the fork!  Good memories together in the kitchen!  And lots of yummy cookies to eat for the next few days!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment