Jan 6, 2019

Christmas

A few photos from Christmas.

This one is actually from Christmas Eve.

Cannon and Colson were the first ones up.  I told them they couldn't come out of their room until 7am.  I heard them talking before that, but they kept their word and didn't go downstairs until 7. 

Colson handed out all of the stockings to everyone.

Opening their gifts from Santa.

Colson gave us this gift that he made at school.  I love it!  I have one from Cannon as well when he was in second grade. 

This is my favorite gift.  Karin gave me a bag where she stitched the boys hand prints on them out of felt.  I love it and I've used it already! 

They are always excited to receive gifts where they get to build and create!



We took a nice, long walk around the golf course after opening gifts.  Actually, Cannon rode his bike.  It was such a beautiful day!

The boys got dominoes from Auntie and they spent a couple of hours putting together a long domino train. 

I love these two!  They are getting so big!

Putting together a lego set.  This kept him busy and happy!

We had ham for Christmas dinner.  It was yummy!

More building after dinner! 

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment