Jan 3, 2019

Downtime

Oh, the holiday season.  How I love you so.
I love the two weeks off from work that I so desperately need.
I love that the kids are so excited for Christmas (and time off from school!)
I love the decorations.
I love that we travel to Spokane.
I love the prospect of snow!

This year we have 5 days at the Lake for the Christmas holiday.  We left Friday about noon and arrived about 4:30.  It was nice to be there before dark, have time to settle in, sit and relax, eat dinner, watch TV.

We only had one day in town and spent the rest of the days hanging out.
We read.
We put together two 500 piece puzzles.
We watched Mary Poppins.
We watched sports.
We baked.
We decorated.
We ate.
We went for walks.
We made Popsicle sleds.
We played checkers.














It was all so wonderful and exactly what we needed.

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment