Dec 10, 2011

Reindeer Munch

Cannon has always liked to bake and help me in the kitchen.  I found a recipe for Reindeer Munch in a magazine and today, Cannon and I made a batch to give to his teachers and friends. 

We both put on our aprons, which is our tradition when we bake.  Cannon pulled up the stool and he helped measure the ingredients and pour them in the bowl.  Of course, we took a sample of each ingredient we put in:  Chex cereal, pretzels, raisins, M&M's.  In fact, he made ABAB patterns with the green and red M&M's!  (Lots of math skills being integrated while making this recipe!)

Afterward, Cannon helped fill the bags and tie them closed.  I love that he enjoys cooking.  I love that he likes to work with me in the kitchen.  I love that he is excited to make things to give to other people. 




Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment