Apr 20, 2013

April Randomness

 Here are a few random photos from April and a little bit of the story behind them:

 Cannon loves the play area at church.  Just this year, he has mastered climbing all the way to the top and loves to slide down the big, twirly slide!  This picture reminds me of the books, Where's Waldo? except we'll title this one:  Where's Cannon?

This is what I see every day.  Colson sitting in his seat, smiling and (usually) enjoying the ride.  I love the view I have!  


Chris has been hard at work on the Chevelle and finally got it running and driving after building a new motor and putting in a 5-speed transmission!  He took it out this past week for a test drive.  Just a few more things to finish up and we'll be driving it again....I just have to remember how to drive a stick, now! 

Usually when there is quiet, something is happening that isn't suppose to.  I was actually IN the kitchen when Colson was "playing" with the cat food.  I was busy cooking dinner and packing lunches.  I asked him a few times to stop and find something else to do, but making a mess was more fun. And I remember thinking, "Who cares...he's busy and quiet and I can sweep it up later."

Hanging out at Grandpa and Grandma's house...no shirt, propping himself up and eating.  Typical man!  Haha!

Cannon helping me sweep.  I love that he enjoys doing chores and appreciate his help!

Enjoying every moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment