Apr 23, 2013

It's SO Cannon

Daily, we are left in hysterics and/or amazed at the things Cannon says or does.

I've been awful about writing them down.  I know I will soon forget!

However, here are a few I do remember:

Mrs. Jewell (Cannon's Teacher):  "Who can tell me what probability means?" 
Cannon:  "It's the life cycle of something that's going to happen."

(He meant the likeliness, not life cycle!)

************************************************************************
Here is what Cannon does to keep his toys away from Colson...


He puts them up high!  Problem solved...for now.

************************************************************************
Cannon said to me as we were sitting down to read books before bed:

"Mom, I want to talk about fluency."

Really?!  Only out of the mouth of a teacher's child!
So we did talk about fluency...what it means, what it sounds like and what it doesn't sound like.  We practiced reading fluently (and not fluently!)

************************************************************************
Oh, Cannon...you are so funny!  We love you!


Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment