Apr 15, 2013

Life Is Wonderful


Inspirational wall art.

Do you have preconceived notions about what your day will be like?  Sometimes I do.  Sometimes I don't think about it.  Sometimes I don't care.  I do know that whenever I plan out what will happen, it doesn't.

You just have to take things moment by moment.  You have to let things roll.  You have to go with the flow.

It's okay to prepare for certain things.
It's okay to think ahead.

But things don't always play out the way you want them.

Of course the moments still may be perfect.  Or not.

But if you have an open mind.
If you take things in stride.
If you believe things unfold for a reason.

Then it's okay.

Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.

Today I am thankful for my wonderful life.

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment