Jan 31, 2014

A Few Photos

Here are some random photos from the month of January.  I didn't blog much this month.  Busy time.  Lots going on.  Hopefully I can record some of the simple, everyday memories we experience through these pictures.

Chris working on his motorcycle.  He had it all torn apart to put on new parts.  I couldn't even begin to tell you what is new and what isn't.  But he's been hard at work in the garage all month long!  It is now put back together and, I think, about ready to ride again. 

I can always count on a the kitchen sink to keep Colson occupied for a length of time.  He usually gets soaking wet, as does the floor, but it's worth it!

One of my favorite stories of the month is when Colson and I were putting together puzzles.  We were just starting a puzzle of the United States and he picked out Arizona (from the 49 pieces left) and said that's where Grandma and Grandpa live!  Smart kid!  

I was gone one Saturday morning working at school and I came home to the boys out back playing with their trucks and trailers.  The sun had come out and it was warm on the back deck.  It sure felt good to get outside!  

The tablet has been a big hit lately...more than normal.  Both boys have their favorite apps.  Colson loves to play "Memory" and his "LEGO" game.  Cannon enjoys his truck games where he has to drive, back up and park trucks.  On this night, they crawled into Colson's bed and played together.  

Cannon's reading is continuing to improve and he can pick up almost any book and read it.  He's reading an Arthur book now for school.  In this picture, I came downstairs after putting Colson to bed and found Cannon on the living room floor reading a CARS book to himself.  

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment