Jan 12, 2014

Quiet Sunday

It was a nice, quiet Sunday here.

Lots accomplished.
Lots more that wasn't accomplished.

We enjoyed a good church service and then spent the rest of the day at home.
I still continue to wish for a three-day weekend every week.  It would make all the difference in the world!

Here are a few photos from today:

Loving my new organizer for Project Life.  All of my cards at my finger tips. 

Blurry, but Colson likes using his car table.  Today he "read" many books on the way to church. 

Cannon is reading like crazy, too!  He loves to pick up a book and just read!

Cannon has been working on making bracelets with his new loom.  

We made cookies tonight and Cannon was my helper. 

Colson did a lot of cleaning this evening for me. 

Colson said he was Hard Hat Harry...I told him he was Hard Hat Colson!
Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment