Jan 6, 2014

First Day Back

The first day back after a long break is always hard.  I have to admit, I didn't want to go back.  I really enjoyed the time off and loved the stress free days!  It was wonderful to be at home and just focus on our family.  We didn't do a whole lot, but we had the freedom to do what we wanted, when we wanted and everyone was happy.

However....we did not have a choice about going back!  We had to. So we did.  And it was fine, of course. It was nice to get back into a routine.  It was great to see all of my students.  We enjoyed hearing about the holidays from everyone.  I loved seeing the new clothes the kids were wearing and hearing about their favorite presents.

Cannon seemed happy and I loved (as always) checking in on him during the day.  It's great to see him working and I love the kisses I get.  I wonder how long that will last?!

Colson has had some "terrible two's" issues lately.  He's so good 90% of the day but when he gets mad or doesn't get his way, watch out.  So I was happy to be back into a routine for his sake and was hoping that he would be kind and polite for Jessica, which he was.

The day went fast.  Tomorrow it will be easier.

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment