May 9, 2014

A Few Stories From Miscellaneous Photos

Bedtime routines....we have been doing a lot more reading books together before bed since both have lights out about the same time now.  We love to either lay on the floor in Colson's room or snuggle up together on Cannon's bed to read.  Tonight, we took a few silly pictures.  Makes me smile just thinking about these two!   

These two often argue, fight and pick on one another. However as they get older, there have been more times where they play nicely, get along and respect each other.  I love this picture...Colson was watching TV and Cannon came and snuggled up behind him.  

Cannon comes to school with me in the morning and he loves hanging out.  He often draws, builds with blocks, hangs out or plays on the computer.  So independent.

Earlier this week Cannon had a Teddy Study appointment.  He gives blood at every appointment and he's an expert at it.  Amazing!

This week was Teacher Appreciation Week.  Each day we were spoiled.  Spoiled with fruit, donuts, flowers, kind notes, breakfast, lunches, desserts, etc.  Here are just a few of the flowers I received!  They are now all at home and look wonderful on my kitchen window sill.

We often find DC asleep in Colson's bed.  He loves to curl up on Colson's blanket.  One night this week, I walked in and I found this car on top of DC.  Colson (or Cannon...but I'm thinking Colson) must have put it on top of DC, which didn't phase the cat at all.  Sound asleep!

Enjoying every moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment