Aug 2, 2015

Here Comes the Bride

This post is a late one.  We attended Miss Boyle's wedding on July 19th and it's taken me this long! Ooops!

Mandy Boyle is the music teacher at our school. Cannon loves her, as does all of the students.  She is one great music teacher and works her tail off for the kids.  She is also a very good friend and colleague.  Cannon and I wouldn't have missed her wedding!

First of all, it was nice to just go with Cannon.  He was my date.  It was a special night for just the two of us.  He was very excited to go to the wedding and informed me that this was his first wedding. I couldn't believe that, but I after I thought about it, I figured he was right!


It was a beautiful evening for the wedding and of course, it was a gorgeous wedding.  When I asked Cannon what he liked the best, he said he liked the actual wedding part...when they were up on the stage.  I thought that was so sweet!  It was a beautiful ceremony.  Very personal.



Mandy and Cannon at the wedding!  This is a great picture!

Mandy and Corey didn't have the traditional wedding cake, however they did have a small one to cut for themselves.  But for the guests, there were donuts.  And LOTS of them!  Cannon is pointing to his favorite one!

We stayed late and watched all of the traditional first dances, etc.  Then we danced, too.  Well, Cannon stood out there (after much coaxing) and watched everyone dance.  It was a fun night celebrating an amazing couple!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment