Sep 20, 2015

Doin' the Puyallup...By Myself

Yes.
I got most of the day to myself and have accomplished a lot!

This morning I headed to the Puyallup Fair by myself and wandered around.  I went wherever I wanted and didn't have to worry about anyone but myself!

I didn't stay long, only two hours, but I was able to enjoy a scone, check out the booths, buy some Seahawk socks, look at the baby pigs, draft horses and other animals, peruse the student art and photography, walk through the hobby hall, and grab a caramel apple.  I also bought a bag of scones to share.








The best part about going was that I ran into an old friend, Debi Cossette.  It's been years since I have seen her and we talked for quite awhile.  It was nice to catch up with her!

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment