Sep 27, 2015

Life

Life.
We just embrace it and take it moment by moment.
At times it gets overwhelming.
At times I admit that I take things for granted.
Sometimes life just flies by and I wonder what happened.
But were here.  We have every day.
And we are going to make the best of it.

Here are some life pictures:

Colson riding around on the new quad we got after he crashed the other one....which wasn't his fault. He is still a bit nervous and will only ride slow, but he likes it a lot better. Cannon loves it, too and has been riding all over the place on it, even though it's too small for him.  It's been great to see both boys enjoying the quad and fun to watch them ride.

Cannon is in the process of drawing a very detailed picture that he is going to color.  We are very impressed with his drawings and he constantly amazes us.  I can't wait to see the finished product!

More freezer jam!  Claire gave me some berries that she had in her freezer and my mom and I made some "30 minute" jam.  I like how easy this recipe is and it went even faster with two of us working together.  We go through a ton of jam!

This weather we are having is great and I'm loving the sunny evenings, even though they are getting chilly.  I've been shooing the kids outside after dinner and telling them to go enjoy.  It won't be long and it will be dark and cold and probably rainy.  We're trying to soak up every minute of outdoor time!

Tantrums.  Colson was mad at me for taking this picture!  I can't even remember what he was upset about but it's amazing how fast he can go from zero to sixty.  Sigh.  We see less and less of the tantrums, but Colson is strong willed and wants it his way.

My helpers making brownies!  I actually did very little to help them.  I turned the oven on, stirred the last couple of stirs and then put the pan in the oven.  They did everything else.  I enjoyed watching them bake and loved how they worked together.  They'll be cooking more, I'm sure!

And the best part...liking the spoon and bowl!


Colson loves to draw, just like Cannon.  We see more detail in his pictures ,too.  He's been liking the larger paper and has filled up a few sheets with his creations.  Usually trucks and trailers with something or other on them.  I love to watch him draw!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment