Mar 20, 2012

Today...

Today is Tuesday.
Today I got up at 5:40 am.
Today Chris got up at 6:30 am.
Today we had pancakes for breakfast.
Today Colson went to Jana's.
Today Cannon came to school with me in the morning.
Today I had a meeting at 8:00 am.
Today I used the Smart Board in class.
Today Chris had a production meeting.
Today Cannon said everyone of his friends were at school today.
Today I dropped Cannon off at Jana's after preschool.
Today I didn't finish eating my lunch until 3:45 pm.
Today I worked on report cards.
Today Chris worked on Jimmy's 4x4 and also the jet boat.
Today Cannon and Colson went to the middle school basketball game.
Today I lost my phone in the parking lot but a wonderful parent found it for me!
Today we had left overs for dinner.
Today Colson drove his trucks all over the place.
Today Colson ate his last birthday cupcake.
Today Cannon helped Daddy work on the scooter.
Today Chris read to Cannon and put him to bed.
Today I watched the Huskies win while running 5 miles.
Today Chris worked in the garage.
Today I ordered pictures to scrapbook.
Today was a busy, interesting, exhausting, normal day!

Colson driving his trucks everywhere!

Report cards!

Huskies win and head to semifinals.
Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment