Mar 11, 2012

Weekend

Last weekend I said this, but it's worth repeating....
Thank goodness for weekends!

I felt good about what I accomplished.  I worked on report cards.  I did a bit of scrap booking.  I picked up and cleaned some.  I made a new soup recipe that acually turned out pretty good.  (Hooray for the crock pot.)  I went grocery shopping.  I did laundry.  The list goes on!

Cannon spent most of the weekend with Granny Joy.  He stayed at her place Friday and Saturday night.  They drove down to Portland Saturday morning to attend Cooper and Andee's birthday party.  Cannon had a great time playing with everyone.  He was well behaved, kind and polite.  And he was tuckered out!

Chris spent Saturday up with Sebastian at Lynnwood Harley Davidson, Sebastian's new store.  Chris went for a visit, to support Sebastian and to eat some good food!  However, he also came home with a bike.  That is all I will comment on the topic!  :)  Not very happy about that.

Sunday, Cannon, Joy and I went to see the play, Annie, which was presented by the Bonney Lake High School Drama Department.  Cannon's preschool teacher's daughter played Annie!  She did a fabulous job and the entire production was great.  Cannon enjoyed it for the most part.  It was a bit long for him.  I'm glad we went. It was a good experience for him.  He got to see Ms. Teresa a number of times and also a number of other teachers from school, too.

All three of the boys got haircuts this evening.  Colson was fabulous.  This was he second haircut but the first time Chris used the clippers.  Colson wasn't scared at all.  He sat very well and stayed mostly still.  He never tried to get up and move (thanks to a sucker!) but he moved his head a lot.

Waiting for the play to start.

The cast at the end of the play.

Colson getting his hair cut.

Enjoying every moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment