May 13, 2012

Love Being A Mom

When I had Cannon and Colson, life forever changed.

For the better.

Yes, Chris and I did so much in the 11 years we were married before we had kids. Yes, we went on lots of trips. Yes, we had a lot of time to do whatever we wanted.  Yes, we enjoyed our time together.  Yes, it was quicker and easier to leave the house!

However we love our lives as parents.

We still go on trips.
We still have fun.
We still pretty much do what we want.
We still enjoy our time together.

Being a mom has been the best blessing. It's changed me for the better.
I've become more present in every moment.
I've stopped taking things for granted.
I've loved like I never thought I would love before.
I've become more patient.
I've learned to see things through a child's eyes.
I enjoy the little things.
I've realized what is truly important.

Thank you Cannon and Colson for helping me become a better person!



I look forward to every minute with these precious boys!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment