Dec 30, 2012

Colson Time

I have been blessed with a lot of one-on-one Colson time since Cannon is still in Spokane.  This is time that a second child doesn't normally receive.  So I have been savoring it!


  • It's been fun to really get down on the floor and play with just Colson.  We've played with trucks and trailers, stacked blocks and knocked them down, put together train tracks and played with trains, played with play dough, etc.  
  • I've loved sitting back and watching Colson play by himself.  
  • I'm enjoying the conversations the two of us are having.  He talks up a storm and is very persistent when he wants me to do something.  "Go. Go. Down. Go."  As he is pointing.  
  • We are loving sitting down to breakfast...just the two of us.  
  • I've read the John Deer Tractor book and Red Truck what seems like a million times in the last few days!  These are Colson's favorites.
  • We've cooked together and done laundry together. 
  • I find myself laughing at Colson's silly faces and the many crazy things he does.  
  • We've done a lot of chasing after each other. 
  • I've cleaned up numerous messes that Colson has made.  It's amazing how fast a room goes from clean to a disaster!  Wow!
  • Colson loves to hide and have me find him.  
  • I am trying take in every little detail.








Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment