Dec 5, 2012

Kindness

It's a stressful time of year and at school, the stress levels are (unfortunately) high.  Many of us have been talking about the things we can do to help build each other up.  (I've got the PTA on board for something next week!)

Today, my teammates brought me dinner for tonight.  They knew how busy I have been and on top of that, I am being observed the next two days.  Stressful in itself, but add a new grade level and especially new curriculum, I am maxed out.  I know it will be fine. I know I'm just going to be myself.  And I know things won't go perfect.  But I still WANT them to be perfect. :)

Anyway, tonight I didn't have to worry about what to make for dinner or even cooking it hardly.  I threw a yummy pizza in the oven, opened a bag of salad and we were ready to go.  They even thought of Cannon and Colson and got them a "Mini Murph"...a small pizza just the right size for the boys that they got to put the sauce, cheese and pepperoni on.  We finished it off with wonderful homemade cookies they provided, too!

My heart is full with caring and kindness from two wonderful teammates.




(Now I'm heading to think through my lessons for tomorrow and Friday!)

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment