Dec 9, 2012

Reasons Why I Love My Boys

I am surrounded by boys in my house.  Even the cats are male!

But there are many reasons why I love them!

I love the little boys for their laughter.
I love how Colson always wakes up happy.
I love how Colson says "happy" when he is happy.
I love that Chris folds the laundry.
I love that Cannon enjoys hanging out with me.
I love how Cannon and Colson like to cook with me.
I love that Chris always leaves the light on for me when I get home late from work.
I love how independent Cannon is.
I love how Colson likes to do what Cannon does.
I love that the boys are starting to play together more.
I love how Chris always locks the door behind him when he leaves in the morning.
I love that Cannon enjoys reading.
I love how adventurous Colson is.
I love that Chris picks up the kids sometimes when I have late meetings.
I love the hugs and kisses I receive from all of the guys in the house.
I love how much both of the boys are learning so much every day.
I love how Chris cuddles with me when we watch movies.
I love how we can be spontaneous.
I love that we can all work together.
I love these boys!




Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment