Dec 7, 2013

Christmas Tree Hunting

It was a beautiful day for finding our Christmas Tree.  This year Chris and I debated where to go.  There are tree farms all over the place.  But Cannon wanted to go to the one down the road from our house.  He remembered it had a train we could ride.  So we bundled up and headed about a mile down the road to find the perfect tree.

I love the search and walked around looking at all of the trees a number of times. Cannon picked out a few he liked.  Chris picked out a few he liked. I picked out a few I liked.  Colson just wanted to go on the train. "Please go on the train."  is what he kept saying over and over!


We finally decided (okay, I decided) on one and then we got to go on the train ride.  That was the best part of the whole trip there for Cannon and Colson!


The boys loved the tractors they have inside the barn, too.


Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment