Dec 29, 2013

Remember

There are many things that I hope I don't forget and then after only a short time, the details are sketchy!  I am so glad for the blog, pictures and memory keeping that will help our family remember the everyday things that occur.

Here are a few things that I don't want to forget:

Mary Poppins
Last night we sat down as a family and watched Mary Poppins.  I have seen the movie more times than I can count but it's been years and years since I have watched it.  Cannon really enjoyed it and even started to watch it again today.

Blankie
Colson still has a blankie that he likes to use when he is tired or cuddled up.  I love the way that he he takes it and moves his fingers around the outside edge, until he finds just the right corner.

Seahawks
The Seahawks have had their best season ever this year.  They finished the regular season 13-4 and will go into the playoffs as the number one seed.  They have a first round bye and then home field advantage.

Little Kitty
We have a little black kitty that is living under our house.  It's been hanging around for about a month or so and we've tried to catch it, but it's too scared.  The kitty loves DC and chases DC around the yard.  The kitty likes to hide under the motorhome or where the jet boat is.  We often see the kitty sitting on our front or back porch.  When we realized it was living under the house we started to leave a bowl of food out for him (or her).

Enjoying every moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment