Dec 15, 2013

Silly Colson

A few random "Colson" shots...

Colson loves to "hide" behind the curtain.  Today, the sun was out and I could see his silhouette perfectly.  I tried to capture it with my camera phone...and you get the idea...but it's not the same.  We had a lot of laughs pretending to scare each other when he poked his head out.  


Last night I found this on the couch.  It is a Colson memento.  A line of stickers.

This morning, Colson was up at 4:47 ready to go.  I turned on a cartoon for him but he came back to get me about 5:30.  So we hung out on the couch this morning.

Colson is a pretty funny little boy!  He is strong willed, but learning to ask when he needs help instead of getting upset and throwing a fit.  :)  Even though he wakes us up WAY too early in the morning, we still love him!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment