Jun 14, 2014

A Few More Last Day Pictures

As I was going through photos today, I realized I had some more memorable last day photos that are worth sharing.  The year does go by in the blink of an eye and I was glad I took quite a few photos throughout the year of my class and Cannon's class.  Maybe that will be another post later on.  I know first hand how important it is to organize and write about the moments in our lives so we can look back on them later. So for now, it's all about the final day of school, Friday the 13th of June!

Another photo of my class heading to buses for the last time.  I love how excited they are.  I can see a group of four boys in the back with their arms around each other.  Love how they became such a family through the year.

Klein didn't want a picture with me, but I got one anyway.  He was in my class last year and gave me a run for my money.  However, I continued to believe in him and hold him accountable....and he eventually came through and showed wonderful progress.  He came to say hello nearly every day this year.  He will be off to the middle school next year.

Some of my former students from last year...and a few I had in first grade, too!  These girls are off to the middle school next year.  They will be great leaders!

It's a tradition on the last day that all the teachers line up in the bus zone and wave to the buses.  The buses circle around again and honk, allowing the students to wave and say one last goodbye to their teachers and the school year!  We all love this tradition.

And finally, one more of Cannon and I.  I am so proud of his accomplishments this year and I hope that he can see all of his growth and understand that his hard work has paid off.

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment